27 luglio 2009

Mission of the Day 13: Failed


The today mission was to find and buy the loved moka machine (3 cups size), to get a delicious italian espresso on my own. So, thanks to my collegue Elena, I discovered where to find it. After several minutes spent with the shop clerks in front the computer checking the availabilty and trying to explain them what exactly the moka espresso machine is, they just found the bigger one (maybe 6 cups). Damn it!

Can I order it?

Yes.

What about the delivery time?

Oh, well, a couple of weeks, maybe less.

Whatttttttt???? Are you kidding me? I can die without a moka machine within few days.

Oh my God, help me!

Stay tuned for updates about my research!

2 commenti:

Gabriele ha detto...

Ore 23:30...Caffettiera acquistata su amazon.com! 5 giorni e sarà mia!

Stefano ha detto...

ahahahahahah!!!
ma stai in USA, fatti il caffè americano...mmhhh...pessimo!